Thursday, March 27, 2008
pms - ya THINK?
You know you're premenstrual when you wake up pissed and you want nothing more than to down a can of Betty Crocker dark chocolate fudge frosting out of the can. What is with the intense desire for chocolate, sugar and to make sure the people you love know that they're idiots? Not that it's a totally bad thing. My 18 year old, who is sooo over high school and thinks he can go to class when he chooses, was as usual, sleeping in. I merely told him what I thought of that - true, a little firmer than usual - he was out the door 10 min. later. He could use a little more pms in his life! I'm reminded of the comedienne that fights with her son and he shouts back "I didn't ask to be born, why did you even have me?" She responds with "Well, we didn't think it would be YOU! We thought we'd get someone with a job! It's my own fault, all growing up I told him - ""Don't get smart." Sheesh, I better drink some herb tea, rent a really funny movie and get a message before I do some damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I love it! In the past two days I have eaten a half a box of graham crackers smothered in a half container of vanilla frosting (Betty of course).
Mmmm...now I'm hungry!
ahahaha, so funny! If anyone could have seen me yesterday afternoon they would have thought I belonged in the loony bin... unless they knew the real reason I was so hormonal. ;)
I will turn off the road when I see you coming!!!! Chocolate solves a mulitude of challenges...indulge!!!!!! Then meet me at the gym!
You Katie, crack me up. I miss you! Since I had my "Sex Change" surgery (hysterectomy) while still living in Florida, I can't say I miss the PMS days. Odd though…I still wake up in a mood sometimes and always seem to crave something I shouldn’t.
You know your pms is bad when your husband's boss pays your husband to take you out to a really nice restaurant, thinking that might calm you down a bit, lower your husband's stress level and keep him in the workforce a little longer...by the way the surf and turf at Salt Lake's Takashi Restaurant was very calming!
we didn't think it would be you... lol... funny. I'll have to use that one.
Post a Comment