I made
My sister Amy came last Sunday to visit with her son Pete. She was supposed to go on a cruise, but Duff (her husband) got a job working on a film and had to cancel. Fortunately, she got the cruise money back, but not the flight. Pete's full name is the same as Duff's so he got to use the other ticket. We hung out here Mon. and Tues. then went to Orlando Wed. - Sat. She got free Disney tickets from a friend. We went to Epcot, Hollywood studios and Wild Kingdom. Pete was awesome - he'd ride a few rides, see a few shops and was ready to go. Because the tickets were free, no one felt obligated to "get their money's worth" and stay all day. LOVELY!! There was some sadness however, even being at the "happiest place on earth". There was a massive earthquake that devastated Haiti. With so many dead and dying, it felt a little wrong to go on rides and eat over-priced food. Speaking of food, however, we were very good at trying to eat healthy and clean as our family is doing a biggest loser competition before our San Diego hamfam reunion in July. Dave came up on Fri. night, and we went to the temple on Sat. morning. I really paid attention to the ceremony as I had to teach about the creation in Gospel Doctrine today. For our last night together, Amy and I went to see "Young Victoria" and had Japanese Bento boxes at Shingo's. The movie was great and so was the food. The greatest part however, was the company. I love that my sisters are my best friends and it is the best treat to have them visit me. Like all treats, it's never enough!


1 comment:
Should we just get a full time family doctor on staff? I'm hoping all these ill kids of ours will make it long enough for Becca to grow into a top notch M.D. and maybe throw out a few family comp vouchers. Prayers for you and yours. Love you sis.
Post a Comment